All love 9mobile (formally known as Etisalat) data plans because of the speed it gives to users when surfing the internet. Imagine buying a data plan and later regret due to slow connectivity and other network issues. It’s so frustrating but when you purchase one of the 9mobile data plan, you would never regret even getting the lowest plan.
Many people prefer to use 9Mobile data plan just because of the quality of their network. 9mobile has all types of data plans that will suit your needs like daily plans, weekly plans, monthly plans, night plans and weekend plans.
In this article I will share with you, the very best 9Mobile data plan, their prices and activation codes, Data allocation and validity period. All of the plans here work flawlessly on Android, iOS, Blackberry, Laptop, and Windows devices.
9Mobile Night Data Plans
- N1,000 for 2GB of data to browse the web and download from 7PM to 6.59AM weekdays for 30 days. Dial *229*3*12# to subscribe. This plan also works 24 hrs on weekends.
- N2,000, for 5GB of data to browse the internet and download from 7PM to 6.59AM weekdays for 30 days. Dial *229*3*13# to subscribe. This plan also works 24 hrs on weekends and includes 100MB extra data which allows you access Whatsapp 24hrs a day (weekdays and weekends). Interesting, huh? Oh yeah!
- N200 for 1GB of data to browse the internet and download from 12AM to 5AM. Dial *229*3*11# to subscribe, valid for just one day.
One thing about this night plan is that, you can re-subscribe again if you exhausted your initial data.
How to Check Your Night Plan Data Balance
Unfortunately, there’s no official USSD code to check your data balance for this plan. The popular *228#keeps saying you have 0MB even if you have an active night data plan subscription.
Note: On the N200 night data plan, DO NOT make the mistake of subscribing before 12AM as you will not be credited. Subscribe within the hours of 12AM to 5AM only. I don’t want you guys to make the same mistakes others make, because they lost their money and wasn’t credited with the data.
9Mobile Smartpaks Data Plans
9Mobile Smartpak is a data package for light users who just use the internet to chat. 9Mobile smartpaks is further divided into Chat pak, Video pak and Social me pak.
- 9Mobile Chat pak: Get unlimited access to instant messaging apps, such as whatsapp, BBM & wechat. It costs #50 per day, #150 per week and N400 per month. The chat pak works well with an app-enabled basic device such as the nokia asha and tecno t635.
- 9Mobile Social me pak: To stay connected to facebook, twitter, instagram and BBM. It costs #100 daily, #300 per week and #700
- 9Mobile Video pak: Offers two uninterrupted hours of video streaming. Enough time to enjoy a live football match, catch a movie, or chill out with youtube. It costs #400 for 2 hours of unlimited streaming.
9Mobile Smartpak Plans
To subscribe to any of 9Mobile Smartpak, dial *200# and select option 3 for the data menu. Choose option 3 for smartpaks or follow the codes on the image above.
Below are the List of 9mobile Data Plans, Prices and Activation code
All 9Mobile Nigeria Data Plans
SMS to 229
1GB night only plan (12am -5am)
2GB evening & weekend plan (7PM – 7AM) and the whole of weekend
5GB evening & weekend plan (7PM – 7AM) and the whole of weekend
100MB whatsapp (24/7)
Please note: these data plans are valid for 30 days. Auto-renewal & data rollover apply. Bundles not applicable while roaming.
quaterly plan (30GB)
bi-annual plan (60GB)
annual plan (120GB)
1GB (weekend plan)
friday 11:59pm – sunday 11:59pm
Please note: auto-renewal applies. To stop auto-renewal, dial *229*0#. Rollover applies when you purchase same bundle (daily, monthly, quarterly. bi-annual and annual).
To check 9Mobile data balance dial *228#
Those are the various 9Mobile data plan in Nigeria. Remember that there is data roll over and auto renewal on 9Mobile data plan. To cancel or stop auto-renewal of 9Mobile data plans, simply text STOP to 229 or via USSD code by dialing *229*0#.