The Executive Governor of Rivers State, His Excellency, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike (CON) has appointed a 13-man committee for the 2018 African Wrestling Championship.
Members are to be inaugurated at the Rivers State Government House on Wednesday, October 4, 2017 at 1 pm.
Members are expected to be seated at 12:30 pm prompt.
- Boma Iyaye – Commissioner of Sports (Chairman)
- Daniel Igali – President Nigeria Wrestling Federation (Vice Chairman)
- Stephen Adue – Director (Admin), Ministry of Sports (Secretary)
- Barrister Emma Okah – Commissioner of Information (Member)
- Professor Princewill Chike – Commissioner of Health (Member)
- Mrs Tonye Briggs Onyide – Commissioner of Culture (Member)
- Mr Honour Sirawoo – President SWAN (Member)
- Representative of Federal Minister of Sports
- Commissioner of Police/Rep member
- Chief Jackson Bidei – (Representative of Nigeria Wrestling Federation)
- J.J Kio – Member
- Ambassador Koko – Chief of Protocol/Senior special assistant
- Falilat Ogunkoya – Nigeria Olympic Committee