Home / FOOTBALL / Moses Marvels Over Atmosphere At Fernebahce

Moses Marvels Over Atmosphere At Fernebahce

Fernebahace of Turkey’s new loan signing, Victor Moses has expressed awe over the facilities and environment he has seen at the club, which he says will accord him the perfect setting to make the best of his stay.

Moses was excited after going through his first training session with the Istanbul-based Turkish Super Lig outfit on Saturday, and was glad to get a feel of action on Monday.

Rather than seek a longer spell to settle down, after arriving at his new base on Thursday and signing the dotted lines 24 hours later, Moses got into the fray as a second half substitute against Yeni Malatyaspor.

Moses who completed an 18 months loan move from Chelsea last Friday came on for Yassine Benzia in the 66th minute of the encounter.

Moses, who had previously played on loan at Liverpool, Stoke City and West Ham United, said he is already enjoying his new environment and his sight was fully focused on Monday’s tie at Sukru Saracoglu Stadium.

The 28-year-old former Super Eagles winger said he feels welcome by the fans and he wants to help the club get out of relegation waters.

Ironically, The Yellow Canaries, who finished as runners-up last season, are in danger of relegation from the Turkish top-flight, as they remain in the 16th spot, with 17 points from 18 games, but Moses, who also put in a word for his parent club, Chelsea, said he wants to help Ferne stay up.

With that ambition in mind, the former Crystal Palace and ex-Wigan Athletic winger took to social media to express satisfaction with the reception he got from the fans, players and coach, Erol Bulut, all of which he hinted had put him in the right mental frame for an early debut.

Moses posted: Delighted to have joined @Fenerbahce. A huge club with incredible fans and an amazing history. Can’t wait to get going!

“I’d also like to thank everyone at @ChelseaFC and I wish the team and the fans the very best for the future!”

Kanu Heart Foundation Reveal Plans For February

The coordinator of Kanu Heart Foundation (KHF), Pastor Onyebuchi Abia has disclosed that the charity project founded by former Super Eagles captain, Nwankwo Kanu is set for a bigger impact, as they will sponsor two more heart surgeries in Abuja next month.

Aside the operations billed for the Federal Capital Territory, Abia also disclosed that four others will take place in Sudan and seven in India, as KHF moves to consolidate on last week’s milestone of three successful open heart surgeries at  Alliance Hospital, Garki, Abuja.

Abia, who was also present at the hospital for the operations, described it is a medical feat, and applauded the historic medical team led by Dr. Rehan Sayeed Mohammed in company of other surgeons and Dr. Etobo.

He added that four children, Doris Onyeama, Memud Fadilullah, Sunday Jemima and Ogwuegbunam Benjamin will leave Nigeria this Friday for Sudan, for surgeries at Salem Cardiac Center in the capital, Khartoum

While revealing plans to complete the Abuja project with two more surgeries early February and another seven in India, Abia disclosed that that the three kids in last week’s milestone success were Kikilola Lawal, Kehinde Jaiyeoba and Ben Aruna.

Abia added: “It was long in coming and we thank God that the operations went without any hitch.

“Two more children scheduled to be operated on in Abuja were held back in their localities and will now be operated on in February.”

Check Also

Odey Receives Loan Options To Join Ankaragucu Or Guingamp From Genk

Racing Genk of Belgium attacker, Stephen Odey has received a double loan offer that could …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *